Public Guided Tour in English: History of the KZ Osthofen
Sunday, Fourth of September, 2.00 pm
+++ Dear visitors, due to the current corona virus, unfortunately the public guided tour cannot take place. We inform you about a rescheduling as soon as possible. +++
Stone sculptures on the premises of the memorial
The public tour for individual visitors includes:
- The history of the origin and function of the former concentration camp Osthofen
- Information about the prisoners and the reasons for their arrests as well as an insight into their daily camp life but also details about the guard personnel and the persons in authority.
- Dealing with the National Socialist past and the foundation of the memorial place.
- A joint tour of the memorial place
- Access to the permanent exhibition: "Persecution and Resistance in Rhineland-Palatine 1933-1945"
Tour and entrance to the memorial are free, previous reservation is not required for individual visitors.
Meeting point: 2.00 pm in the memorial's lobby.